How to Open Current Account in SBI
July 23, 2011
Posted by on
Open Current/ Business Account in SBI Bank
Before go into the details about opening Current Account in SBI have a look at this Recurring Deposit Calculator which is a famous tool for inverters and companies.
The following steps are common for all types of companies like Partnership company, Private limited and NGOs
Steps to Open Current Account in SBI
1. You should have atleast two proof with your company name. PAN Number is mandatory.
2. Introducer Signature (He must be a current account holder in SBI bank)
3. Stamp size photos of all your partners or board members and their address proof
4. Company Seal and “For seal”.
5. Address proof for all the partners/ directors of the company
6. At-least 10,000 should be the initial deposit (Advised to deposit RS. 11000 because they will charge for cheque book)
The complete process will take just one day. Once you open a account it is very easy to enable Corporate Internet Banking with onlinesbi.com . Just you need to get a online banking activation form from SBI once you complete the process they will given you the Internet banking kit using that you can open it easily.
I hope the above steps will help you to open the current account with SBI easily
Its too tough to have open SBI online banking because I spend over a month to open it.
Share your experience hear. I hope this information will help those who like to open current account in SBI.